All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah is a little girl with a big problem. She loves her dresses so much so that she cant decide what to wear. Her solution is inventive. She will assign one dress to each day. The problem seems to be solved until a special day her birthday rolls around. To save having to make a decision, Hannah piles on all her seven dresses! But how can you play games, or blow out candles, when you are swaddled in cloth? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMarthe Jocelyn is a talented and versatile author, and artist. She has written two novels for middle readers, The Invisible Day and The Invisible Harry, and a novel for young adults, Earthly Astonishments. She also wrote and illustrated Hannah and the Seven Dresses and Hannah s Collections. Marthe Jocelyn and her family divide their time between New York City and Stratford, Ontario. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Marthe Jocelyn
- PublisherTundra Books (NY)
- Date of Publication23/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTundra Books (NY)
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.