All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor, Beverly Joan Boulware invites children and adults alike to enjoy learning about the lives of Harry Truman and Eddie Jacobson. As men from Missouri the show me state, they struggled with decisions, persevered through difficult times and were loyal to God, their country, their family and their friends.In Harry and Eddie, you will find two men who valued keeping their word to one ather. Both of them understood the importance of working together for the benefit of others. In the process they had a good time. When misunderstanding occurred during Harry Truman s time as President of the United States, Eddie was able to believe in Harry because he always kept his word.The worth of true friendships cant be measured. Relationships that span a lifetime are built on trust. In Harry and Eddie: The Friendship that Changed the World the crucial decisions that were made by both men affected the landscape of the world as we kw it today.This book is all about encouraging people through the examples of Harry and Eddie to step up to the plate in situations where they can make a difference. Friendship is key because most things are t done alone but involve cooperation and trust.
- Author BiographyBeverly Joan Boulware is a literacy specialist that has taught elementary children and middle grades students. She encourages them to understand and use language through reading, classroom discussion and creative writing. Her love of words and books are evidenced by numerous publications in literacy journals. Dr. Boulware received her Bachelors in Elementary Education, and her Masters in Reading Education from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Her Doctorate degree in Reading Education is from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. Presently she is a Professor of Literacy Education at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN.
- Author(s)Beverly Joan Boulware
- PublisherHarry & Eddie Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry & Eddie Publishing LLC
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.