Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.19+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the bestselling Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same and Going for the Bronze, Sloane Tanen's chickens are back, but this time they've only got one thing on their minds: babies. From epidurals and stretch marks to diaper rash and day care, never before have the joys, trials, and tribulations of having and raising a baby been so ingeniously and truthfully rendered. Hatched! is the one book you need to keep you laughing through your pregnancy and first year of motherhood. PRAISE: There are two stars in Tanen's books: her vermouth-sloshed wit shot through with a neurotic darkness, and miniature chenille chickens toting fingernail-sized Louis Vuitton bags ... [In] her new book, Hatched! The Big Push From Pregnancy to Motherhood, ...[Tanen] redirected her alkaline humor at her fellow high-end parents. Now the chicks are obsessed with Baby Uggs, Bugaboo Strollers and whether their babies will master Mommy and Me yoga classes. - Los Angeles Times Sometimes, the best gift for a mom is a laugh. Even the most sleep-deprived mother would be hard-pressed t to break a smile at Sloane Tanen's little toy chicken tableaus in 'Hatched!: The Big Push from Pregnancy to Motherhood.' It takes other authors entire memoirs to skewer some of the same targets that Tanen does in one-page zingers. - Seattle Times With witty photographs...and droll captions...it's the perfect gift for the pending or new mother. It's certainly good for some big belly laughs. - Daily News Sloane Tanen's latest work Hatched! is a hilarious, totally original take on the trials and traumas of pregnancy and motherhood. And by the way, Hatched! is THE PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT. We highly recommend. - Mommy Track'd If best-selling author Sloane Tanen's books Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same and Going for the Bronze-both of which are illustrated with chickens-left you chuckling and buying copies for friends, wait until you flip thro
- Author BiographySloane Tanen is the author of Going for the Bronze and Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same, and the children's titles Where Is Coco Going? and Coco All Year Round. She is a painter whose work has been exhibited in a number of shows and can be found in private and corporate collections in Manhattan, Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. She received her B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College and holds graduate degrees in literary theory from NYU and in art history from Columbia University. She lives in Manhattan with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Sloane Tanen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width185 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stefan Hagen
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.