All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a spectral horse and carriage heard galloping along Church Street to unexplained sightings of the market town's mysterious Grey Lady, this collection of hauntings from Bishop's Stortford is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Featured here are reports of a shrieking woman in Water Lane, the ghost of a Victorian child at the Black Lion pub, an omius black shape in the graveyard of St Michael's church, and even a phantom army from the days of Cromwell, among many others. So draw the curtains, dim the lights, choose your favourite chair and immerse yourself in a journey into the realms of the supernatural.
- Author BiographyJenni Kempis a retired Building Society manager and semi-professional artist. She has a lifelong interest in the paranormal and is a former member of The Ghost Club.
- Author(s)Jenni Kemp
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.