All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the spooky side of Bolton with this terrifying collection of true-life tales from across the town. Featuring eyewitness accounts from a haunted room, sealed up for forty years at the Blue Boar pub, to the ghostly female resident at the Old Duke and the Westhoughton poltergeist, this book includes pulse-raising narratives that are guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Richly illustrated, and featuring eyewitness interviews and previously unpublished investigation accounts carried out by the authors and the Lancashire Hauntings team, Haunted Bolton will send a chill up the spine of all who read it.
- Author BiographyStuart Hilton & Michelle Cardno are both paranormal investigators with twenty-five years' experience in the field. Michelle is also a professional spiritual medium. They are both members of the group Lancashire Hauntings, which investigates paranormal phenomena and organizes ghost walks and events in the area. They have their own website: www.lancashirehauntings.co.uk. They live in Manchester.
- Author(s)Michelle Cardno,Stuart Hilton
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.