Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionChatham is a town steeped in history and strange folklore, but much of its ghostly past, and present, remains unwritten. For the first time ever the spectral secrets of this place are uncovered as we delve into ghost stories obscure and well kwn. The book features an array of haunted houses and shops, and sheds new light on classic local legends at locations like Chatham Dockyard and Fort Amherst. Many stories appear for the first time in print, with information gained first-hand from witnesses who've experienced the phemena. Richly illustrated, Haunted Chatham is your guide to one of Kent's most supernatural places.
- Author BiographyNeil Arnold is a full-time author and folklore researcher. He conducts talks on the subject of monsters, ghosts, and the paranormal, and is also a full-time monster-hunter. He hosts regular ghost walks, and has worked with the BBC, ITV, Sky, and Channel 4, as well as appearing on radio shows across the world.
- Author(s)Neil Arnold
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.