Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe book seeks to understand how societies and cultures deal with disaster and the rhetorical means they resort to in order to represent it. Since culture, the media and the arts deal with the perception and the processing of catastrophe, what kind of social kwledge does this process produce and how does it contribute to the sustainable development of societies?
- Author BiographyIsabel Capeloa Gil, UCP - CECC, Lisbon, Portugal; Christoph Wulf, Freie Universitat Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 46 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight585 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristoph Wulf,Isabel Capeloa Gil
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.