All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealing Stories for Challenging Behaviour brings together the fruits of Susan Perrow's work in storymaking. It is richly illustrated with lively anecdotes drawn from parents and teachers who have discovered how the power of story can help resolve a range of common childhood behaviours and situations such as separation anxiety, bullying, sibling rivalry, nightmares and grieving.
- Author BiographySUSAN PERROW is a teacher trainer, mentor and parent educator. She travels internationally giving workshops on storytelling specialising in creative discipline and challenging behaviours. She lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Susan Perrow
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEarly Years
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.