All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.23Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- Description<b>Your past doesn't have to hurt your present</b> Events in our lives, both good and bad, form rings in us like the rings in a tree. Each ring recordsmemories that affect our feelings, our relationships, and our thoughts about God.In this classic work, David Seamands encourages us to live compassionately with ourselves as weallow the Holy Spirit to heal our past. As he helps us name hurdles in our lives such as guilt, poor self-worth, and perfectionism he shows us how we can find freedom from our pain andenjoy the abundant life God wants for us.
- Author BiographyThe lateDavid Seamandswas a pastor, missionary, and professor emeritus and counselor-in-residenceat Asbury Theological Seminary. He authored several books, including <i>Putting Away Childish Things</i>, <i> Freedomfrom the Performance Trap</i>, and <i>If Only</i>.
- Author(s)David A Seamands
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Steve Corbo
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time275
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.