Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays offers an interpretation of the spirit of Hegel's Phemelogy as well as a concise reading of the main text. It discusses also the historical and philosophical background of Hegel's main work and takes te of its reception. Since the essays were written by philosophers from different countries - both established Hegel scholars and promising young researchers - this volume presents the reader with an international overview of recent Hegel research.
- Author BiographyAlfred Denker (Crespin, France) is director of Centre Philosophique Les Trois Hiboux and the author of A Historical Dictionary of Heidegger's Philosophy.Michael G. Vater is associate professor of philosophy at Marquette University and the editor and translator of F. W. J. Schelling's Bruno, or the Natural and Divine Principle of Things.
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlfred Denker,Michael Vater
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.