All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonumental text offers comprehensive, detailed coverage of every aspect of theory and design: elements of vertical flight, forward flight, performance, mathematics of rotating systems, rotary wing dynamics and aerodynamics, aeroelasticity, stability and control, more. Essential reading for those interested in design and development of vertical-flight aircraft. 189 illustrations. 1980 edition.
- Author(s)Wayne Johnson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Aeronautical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note189ill.
- Weight1170 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.