All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionHelping Students Who Struggle With Math and Science builds on the social nature of learning to provide useful suggestions for reaching reluctant learners. It is based on the assumption that instruction that focuses on students' interests and builds on collaborative and differentiated learning will allow students to move from believing they can't do mathematics or science to a feeling of genuine achievement and confidence.
- Author BiographyDennis Adams is a Canadian educational consultant who has taught classes at McGill University in Montreal. He is the author of more than twelve books and a hundred journal articles on various educational topics. Mary Hamm is a professor at San Francisco State University. Her specialties are science and mathematics. She has worked on both science and math standards project and has published more than ten books and eighty journal articles on these topics.
- Author(s)Dennis Adams,Mary Hamm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.