All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThree rare classics by a beloved author and illustrator transport kids to the farm for adventures with a plucky little chicken: Henrietta Lays Some Eggs; Henrietta, the Early Bird; and Henrietta Goes to the Fair. Syd Hoff, author of Danny and the Disaur, brings his distinctive warmth and whimsy to these endearing tales of barnyard life.
- Author BiographyCartoonist and children's book author Syd Hoff (1912-2004) created more than 570 cartoons for the New Yorker as well as the Laugh It Off and Tuffy comic strips. He also wrote books with historical themes, including profiles of political cartoonist Thomas Nast and Henry Bergh, founder of the ASPCA. He is best remembered for children's books such as Danny and the Dinosaur, Grizzwold, and Sammy the Seal, all published in HarperCollins's I Can Read series.
- Author(s)Syd Hoff
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.