Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHermeneutic phemelogy is a combination of theory, reflection and practice that interweaves vivid descriptions of lived experience (phemelogy) together with reflective interpretations of their meanings (hermeneutics). This method is popular among researchers in education, nursing and other caring and nurturing practices and professions. Practical and adaptable, it can be at the same time poetic and evocative. As this collection shows, hermeneutic phemelogy gives voice to everyday aspects of educational practice -particularly emotional, embodied and empathic moments- that may be all too easily overlooked in other research approaches. By explicating, illustrating and demonstrating hermeneutic phemelogy as a method for research in education specifically, this book offers an excellent resource for beginning as well as more advanced researchers.
- PublisherSense Publishers
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSense Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAssociate Professor Norm Friesen,Carina Henriksson,Tone Saevi
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.