All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1997, Herzog & de Meuron: Drawings lays bare the working methods of one of today's greatest architectural firms, reproducing 320 black-and-white drawings from projects dating from 1984 through 1996. These drawings are complemented by 47 photographs of the maquettes and the realized projects.
- Author(s)Theodora Vischer
- PublisherBlum (Peter) Edition,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlum (Peter) Edition,U.S.
- Content Note281ill.
- Weight1610 g
- Width216 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.