Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor startups, small businesses, and n-profit organizations, the idea of investing time and money into marketing communications can be very intimidating. Deciding between an investment in the next rising social media site, attending an industry trade show, or developing a direct mail program is daunting for businesses with marketing staffs of twenty people. Doing it with just a handful or fewer may seem nearly impossible, as the increasing number of available opportunities can be overwhelming. This book will help you set priorities for your marketing communication investments. It walks through an easy-to-understand visual framework by which all marketing communication tactics should be considered; so as new marketing options come and go, you'll kw which ones to embrace and which ones to skip. The book also outlines the five must-have tactics all marketers must do before anything else. Real-life examples are everywhere in this book, making it easy to see exactly how the entire process works.
- Author BiographyNick Scarpino works at Google, where he uses data to uncover consumer insights for marketers. In his spare time, he writes a popular marketing blog called Never a Lack of Ideas. Over the last 10+ years, Nick has had the opportunity to work in marketing at startups, small businesses, and non-profit organizations. Nick's marketing work has earned numerous national awards for excellence. Nick has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Notre Dame and a Master's Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University. Nick is passionate about helping companies of all sizes develop engaging marketing communication programs. Nick is also the creator, designer, and publisher of the popular family card game, What's Wild?!.
- Author(s)Nicholas Scarpino
- PublisherNicholas Scarpino
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNicholas Scarpino
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.