Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoned and alone in a foreign land John Lancaster has to survive or die. War has shattered the island but the courageous Cretans refuse to give in. John is hidden in a mountain village. He learns the language and the customs ....and how to survive. His grandson, Alex, finds his wartime diary hidden away in an attic and decides to fly to Crete and to retrace his grandfather's footsteps. He does t expect to unravel a story of intrigue, jealousy, courage and love......secrets that have remained hidden in Crete for fifty years.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lucas
- PublisherKingsway Publishing, Bath
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingsway Publishing, Bath
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.