All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching the material from a chemistry and engineering perspective, High Performance Polymers presents the most reliable and current data available about state-of-the-art polymerization, fabrication, and application methods of high performance industrial polymers. Chapters are arranged according to the chemical constitution of the individual classes, beginning with main chain carbon-carbon polymers and leading to ether-containing, sulfur-containing, and so on. Each chapter follows an easily readable template, provides a brief overview and history of the polymer, and continues on to such sub-topics as momers; polymerization and fabrication; properties; fabrication methods; special additives; applications; suppliers and commercial grades; safety; and environmental impact and recycling. High Performance Polymers brings a wealth of up-to-date, high performance polymer data to you library, in a format that allows for either a fast fact-check or more detailed study. In this new edition the data has been fully updated to reflect all developments since 2008, particularly in the topics of momers, synthesis of polymers, special polymer types, and fields of application.
- Author BiographyDr. Fink is a Professor of Macromolecular Chemistry at Montanuniversit Leoben, Austria.
- Author(s)Johannes Karl Fink
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1600 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.