All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Pazzaglia wasn't thinking of all this when she tried pressure cooking for the first time, but after watching a friend make dinner in 10 minutes, Pazzaglia knew she had found the solution to her time-crunched life. She cooked so much that she began offering recipes and advice on a website she created. At that time pressure cooking recipes didn't emphasize aesthetics; while the food might be delicious, it was often unappealing in presentation. Pazzaglia figured out how to make pressure cooked food appealing, and gained a large following for her recipes and techniques. A culmination of her experience, Hip Pressure Cooking offers over 250 sure fire recipes. The range is astounding, including sections on cooking with ingredients like eggs, and the special cooking techniques Laura has developed and perfected over the years. The emphasis on fresh ingredients is sure to appeal to today's modern consumer. Additionally Laura shares her in-depth kwledge about the basic operation of your pressure cooker, walking you through reading the pressure signal, removing the pressure valve, and more.The secret is out - w you can discover the potential of this super appliance with this revolutionary guide to cooking with pressure!
- Author BiographyLAURA PAZZAGLIA picked up her first pressure cooker after seeing a friend make dinner in ten minutes flat. She quickly realized that the flavor of pressure cooked food is like tasting food in high definition! Today Laura is considered one of the world's top experts. She lives in Italy, near Rome, and travels frequently to the U.S. and Europe to share her passion for pressure cooking.
- Author(s)Laura D. A. Pazzaglia
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note63 colour photographs
- Weight1066 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.