All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of the Discovery and Exploration of the Northwest Coast of America tells of the heroic endeavors and remarkable achievements, the endless speculation about a rthwest passage, and the fighting and manipulation for commercial advantage that surrounded this terrain. This is done through an introductory essay, a detailed chrology, an extensive bibliography, modern maps and selected historical maps and drawings, and over 400 cross-referenced dictionary entries.
- Author BiographyRobin Inglis recently retired as Director from the North Vancouver Museum and Archives. He has worked in the Canadian museum community for over 35 years, and he is a highly respected historian on the early exploration of the Northwest Coast of America.
- Author(s)Robin Inglis
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2008
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Discovery & Exploration
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight821 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.