Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Easy Food Home Cook Hero Awards is a national cookery competition in Ireland, with home cooks across the country submitting their best-loved recipes and preparing them for a panel of judges. This cookbook is a result of the 4th annual competition, a year that saw a record number of entries as the Easy Food team sifted through thousands of entries. From young cooks who found the perfect after school snack to grandparents sharing meals they've prepared for their families for years, you'll be in awe at the range of recipe ideas in the pages of Home Cook Hero. With stunning photography throughout, this is an advertising-free kitchen companion for the home cook hero in all of us.
- Author BiographyGina Miltiadou is the publisher and co-founder of Easy Food magazine, Ireland's number one food magazine. Launched in 2003, Easy Food is the original budget cooking magazine, providing quick and easy recipe ideas for budget conscious, time poor, and nutritionally aware home cooks.
- Author(s)Gina Miltiadou
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight450 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.