All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guide, Home Remedies provides families with ordinary household remedies to treat over 100 common ailments safely, effectively, and inexpensively in an easy-to-use A-to-Z format. Discover easy remedies to help care for everyday health problems with cures from a wide range of sources. Get time-tested, natural easements for coughs, cold and flu viruses, aches and pains, digestive complaints, sleep disorders, skin conditions, and even get some tips to help babies and women's health.
- Author BiographyMEREDITH HALE is an editor and writer whose work has been featured on the Huffington Post, the Washington Post, and more. She's edited several books on health and fitness, and believes in the power of natural remedies to help everything from upset stomachs to the common cold. She resides in Westchester, New York.
- Author(s)Meredith Hale
- PublisherWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.