All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow do children learn - and why do we teach them the way we do? Educational theorists and psychologists have researched the subject for more than 200 years. Their theories still influence the way we teach today. This book summarises the findings and ideas of some of them - famous names such as Montessori and Piaget as well as lesser-kwn ones such as Dewey and Donaldson. It also looks at the theory behind different approaches to early years education - High/Scope, Steiner, the Italian pre-schools of Reggio Emilia and the early years curriculum in New Zealand.
- Author BiographyLinda Pound is an early years consultant, trainer and writer who has been head of a nursery school, an LEA inspector and university lecturer.
- Author(s)Linda Pound
- PublisherStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.