All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when the minibus full of your fellow wedding travellers hits a bear in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness? Or you hear the voice of your high school's long lost queen bee from a bathroom cubicle? Why is there always a moment of utter disorientation when you emerge at street level from the tube station, matter how many times you make the journey? It seems that Sloane Crosley can barely step outside her front door without being reminded of just how perplexing and absurd adult life can be. Combining elegant writing, mordant wit and genuine insight, this brilliant new collection of essays recounts Sloane Crosley's various attempts to navigate the bumpy journey of daily life. Existential confusion awaits.
- Author BiographySLOANE CROSLEY's work has appeared in the New York Times, the New York Observer, The Village Voice, GQ, Playboy Magazine and numerous other literary journals and websites. In her free time, she serves as a publicist at Vintage Books. This is her second collection of essays.
- Author(s)Sloane Crosley
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortobello Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.