All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionOften eugh to cause concern, money comes way too close to running out before the end of the month. That just might be a problem. This expanded mini-manual may well be the most desirable solution available. Brass tacks, a pint of colloidal silver that passes two critical tests easily sells for $14. That's gross. Net usually comes to $10. Here's where home brewed has a natural advantage: commercially available usually goes for three times more. ... a financial life saver? ... possibly! .... Over a period of 52 days, 2,640 pints can be bottled, labeled and sold, potential net being $26,400. In the course of a year, more than $180,000 can be realized. Say, potential yields only 50% actuality. Only half of potential would be nice ... a quarter even. Incidentally, my mini-manual reveals the four secrets for brewing biologically efficacious colloidal silver.
- Author BiographyCRYSTAL STAR, a one-act play, was published by the author as Albert A M Stella ... later, the novel A YOUNGER EARTH as Alex Stella. Gotta mention WAR DODGER. For people with an interest in biography, this last, a novella, describes the escapades of a good-natured misfit, as he fails to earn a master's in the history of science. Incidentally, tinnitus makes for a lousy souvenir. The action takes place during the anti-war protests that transpired during the first Nixon administration. It combines a whiff of tear gas, true love, and drug-fueled heart-breaking loss. Incidentally, the author marched with the Veterans' Caucus of Oregon State University to protest the president's visit to Portland. In the news photos, he's the guy trying to shield his mug. Yeah, there were about nine of us there, leading a parade of a thousand or souls. In the charter granted us by the university, our goal was to be the last generation of veterans. Talk about naive inanity! Somewhere in the Brautigan Library, much of the author's output can be found. Incidentally, a high school classmate in the travel book ARCANE AMERICA reports discovering same. By now, if anybody's interested, that library has been acquired by the Clark County Historical Museum in the Washington state city of Vancouver. Wood'jah (?) buh-leave! The guy takes pride in his formulating The CORLEONE MANIFESTO with its five items: 01. We are stuck on this planet. 02. We are stuck with this earth's limited resources. 03. We are stuck with each other. 04. What's above our heads and what's underneath our feet are small matters, when compared with what's within us. 05. Principle inspires, practicality requires. ____ cribbed from Gothe ... gratis .. he who is known as sefton ... another way of saying man proposes, God disposes ... Another play, C IS FOR CAUCASIAN, was sent to the headquarters of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. By the way, that self-published novel saved the author's sanity. Here's a tip: try googling these key words: pennsyltucky confederate tee.
- Author(s)A Alexander Stella Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.