Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone can create their own publication quickly and easily by following the same principles that the author, John Crossley-Stanbury used to start and run a successful magazine. You can use this book to help you publish magazines in your own village, town, city, region or even nationally. How to Become a Magazine Publisher - Create Your Own Magazine, gives you realistic ideas and processes that have the ability to turn your dreams of becoming a Magazine Publisher into reality. You'll Learn: - The legalities and how to protect your magazine - How to register your business - How to brand everything to have a successful identity - Costs and funding options - How to create content and obtain images - The different types of printing firms - How to get readers and/or subscribers - Numerous ways to make money through your magazine - How to publish your magazine online - And so much more How to Become a Magazine Publisher - Create Your Own Magazine, contains the vital information that you need!
- Author(s)John Crossley-Stanbury
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.