All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ideal guide for those who wish to follow their dream and exploit their talent, whether it be singing, acting, modelling or dancing. The essential steps you need to take to achieve your goals are presented in a handy, accessible format. First discover how to get the image that's right for you - from clothing through to hair and make-up; then read invaluable attitude advice on how to carry yourself with confidence and impress others. Next, focus on and improve your unique talent and learn what you should be watching, reading and listening. Most importantly, be prepared for that audition. How to be a Star provides advice tailored to the different skills, along with great suggestions for songs to sing (including sheet music), lines to learn and dance routines to perfect.
- Author BiographyRob Earnshaw is widely recognized as one of the biggest up-and-coming talent scouts in Europe. Rob started his career scouting actors for leading casting directors working on many popular TV shows and feature films. In 2005 he created www.thecastingwebsite.com to help young actors get noticed in the entertainment industry. Building on his experiences, Rob started to cast productions himself, as well as showcasing actors, models and musicians to major industry professionals across Europe. Nadia Cohen is an entertainment journalist who has worked at various national newspapers. As showbusiness correspondent for the Daily Mail she covered star-studded film premieres, award ceremonies and press conferences around the world. Nadia was headhunted for the launch of a new American celebrity magazine, In Touch Weekly, and spent several years in New York. She now lives in London and contributes regularly to Grazia magazine.
- Author(s)Nadia Cohen
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleEasy-to-Use
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/04/2017
- Content Note384 colour illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width128 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byRob Earnshaw
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.