All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Would you like the freedom to make money from anywhere in the world? Trade in an office, or from a beach hotel, you choose when and where you work when you're a successful day trader.</b><b>Complete Day Trading Course</b><em>How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit</em> is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy. <b>What Others Are Saying</b><b>Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows: </b><em> Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank. It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit. Per 1 January I started day trading full time. I am already making my job salary in trading. I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53. </em><b>What's Inside</b><b>Just some of what you will discover inside: </b> What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it). The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it. How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself. Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit. How to make money even when the stock market is falling. The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them. Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever. How you can get started trading with absolutely risk at all. 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in time. <b>Fully Illustrated</b> The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you'll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
- Author BiographyHarvey Walsh quit his day job with the idea of day trading from home. His friends thought he was crazy, but not only did he realise his dream of being his own boss, through his course and his books he has gone on to teach thousands of others how they can do the same. Harvey has gained a reputation for being able to teach trading in a fun and easy to understand manner. His laid-back style makes learning a breeze. He avoids technical jargon and uses plain English that makes even the most complex subjects seem simple.
- Author(s)Harvey Walsh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.