All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful introduction to drawing faces completely demystifies the drawing process. It shows how images can be built up easily, from initial geometric shapes right through to the finished faces. Susie Hodge includes a good selection of head-and-shoulder portraits in this book including couples, children, babies and older people in a variety of poses, and showing a range of expressions. She uses a helpful two-colour method that clearly shows every line and curve of the step-by-step pictures. Even absolute beginners will find themselves creating great drawings when they use this book and there is much to inspire more experienced artists too. An invaluable guide for anyone interested in this subject.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge has a passion for art education and has been teaching practical art and art history to children and adults for over 11 years. She has written and illustrated many books including Art Attack How to Draw, Drawing... is Fun! and many titles in the Art in History series. She also works for the Royal Academy, the Tate and the V&A museum to produce booklets for visitors, teachers and students. She lives in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.