All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the best material from ten books by a ted art instructor, this volume will teach beginners of all ages how to draw figures, faces, landscapes, trees, flowers, and animals of all kinds, including new material on cats. In addition to tips on composition, shading, and perspective, this wellillustrated guide offers suggestions for pencil, pen, and brush technique. Reprint of the Pitman Publishing Corporation, New York, 1949 edition.
- Author(s)Victor Perard
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width279 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.