All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step diagrams make it easy to draw people of all shapes and sizes, engaged in a variety of activities. By joining circles, ovals, rectangles, and other shapes, beginning artists can create a boy on a swing, a fireman, drummer, mailman, cowboy, and 25 other subjects. Includes blank practice pages.
- Author BiographyBarbara Soloff Levy has created over two dozen How to Draw guides for Dover, plus many other activity books. Since retiring from her job as an elementary school art teacher, she devotes much of her time thinking up new ideas for this popular series.
- Author(s)Barbara Soloff-Levy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover How to Draw
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width208 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.