All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by many as their cookbook of 1998, if t the decade. How To Eat is far more than just an imaginative collection of over 350 uncomplicated, delicious recipes. Nigella Lawson combines a refreshingly down-to-earth practicality with a passion for food and a writer's ability to find just the right words to evoke the taste of a succulent roast chicken or a home-made custard. Her excellent advice on how to organise your kitchen (and your life) for the minimum of fuss is interspersed with moments of sheer, unadulterated pleasure as she pauses to relish what she is preparing to eat. Now available as a high-quality, good-value trade paperback, readers will be able to buy two copies: one for the kitchen, one for the bed-side table.
- Author BiographyNigella Lawson is the author of bestselling books - How to Eat ('may just be the best cookery book ever' Daily Telegraph), How to be a Domestic Goddess (British Book Awards 2001), Nigella Bites (WHSmith Award 2002) Forever Summer ('images of warmth and Mediterranean climes' Time Out), Feast, ('a voluptuous and delicious piece of food writing' Guardian), Nigella Express (no. 1 bestseller with over 1 million sales), Nigella Christmas ('everything to make your Christmas sparkle' Independent) and Nigellissima - which, together with her successful TV series and her recent iPhone App, Nigella Quick Collection, have made hers a household name around the world. She lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Nigella Lawson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1660 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sherrie_fay31 Oct, 2015by
I love this book thank you so much arrived in perfect time for my birthday :)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.