Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's better guide for the uninitiated--and better companion for those already familiar with the satisfactions of fishing--than Chris Yates. From casting and reeling to whiling away the hours, How to fish is a gem of a book that gets to the heart of the passion for angling: there's more to fishing than catching fish.
- Author BiographyCHRIS YATES is a photographer, an author, the founder of Waterlog magazine, and first and foremost a fisherman. For years he was the angling correspondent for the financial Times. He was first inspired to write about fishing by the discovery of a monster carp in his village pond when he was five.
- Author(s)Chris Yates
- PublisherOverlook Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.