All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Fr. C. John McCloskey, III Finding a man is just like finding a parking spot in New York City. It can be hard and take a while, but you can do it. From Chapter One Ten years of eye-opening experiences on the Christian dating scene equipped Amy Bonaccorso to offer hard-hitting advice that will help you get real, get practical, and get married. As a happily married woman, she kws what works (internet dating), what doesn't (living a nun-like existence), and gives you the confidence to date strategically with an eye toward marriage. Forget about Prince Charming he doesn't exist but plenty of good men are waiting for a woman like you to throw away the checklist of idealized mate material and settle down with a real man. This practical and realistic guide for single Catholic women offers you an opportunity for self-assessment (if you want to make a good catch, be a good catch), and takes seriously the importance of marriage as a vocation to be pursued with as much energy as a call to the religious life.
- Author BiographyAMY BONACCORSO converted to Catholicism in college and overcame many dating disappointments before she found her husband, Attilio. Now, she shares her lessons learned with singles so they can take charge of their lives and expertly navigate the dating scene. Amy resides in the Washington DC-area and is an accomplished communications specialist with the U.S. Government.
- Author(s)Amy Bonaccorso
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byREV C John McCloskey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.