All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe party was at her house. The photos were posted to her Facebook account. That's all the evidence anyone needed to condemn Nikki Baylor for a cyber bullying incident that-humiliated a classmate and nearly resulted in the girl's suicide. Now Nikki's been expelled from her school, her friends have abandoned her, and even her own parents can't look her in the eye. With her plans for the future all but destroyed, Nikki resigns herself to being the girl everyone hates - almost as much as she hates herself. But then Nikki meets Pax, a spirited wheelchair rugby player who kws what it's like when one mistake completely shatters your life. Refusing to judge her because of her past, he shows her that everyone deserves a second chance ...and everyone deserves to be loved.
- Author Biography<b>Karole Cozzo, </b>author of <i>How to Say I Love You Out Loud, </i> is a school psychologist by day, a wife and mother of two by night, and a writer of YA romance in the wee hours of the morning. She loves camping out at Starbucks, breakfast cereal at all hours, and watching every movie made from her favorite YA books.
- Author(s)Karole Cozzo
- PublisherSwoon Reads
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwoon Reads
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.