All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description<b> The proper, wise balancing of one's whole life may depend upon the feasibility of a cup of tea at an unusual hour. </b> In this classic and timeless work, Arld Bennett's <i>How to Live on 24 Hours a Day</i> offers practical advice on how one might live within the confines of 24 hours a day. Brilliantly written using humor and nsensical guidance, Arld Bennett addresses the many inadequacies and frustrations lurking in our paths. At the same time, Bennett's work offers real guidance that can easily be followed to better our lives. In essence, Bennett offers the best kind of self-help: the kind that actually helps. > Search for <b> lady valkyrie </b> in the books section of Amazon to see all of our latest titles and series of books. > Visit <b>ladyvalkyrie.com</b> for our latest offerings in both paper and electronic formats!
- Author BiographyArnold Bennett was an English writer born in Hanley, Staffordshire in 1867. He is best known as a novelist, but he also worked in other fields such as journalism, propaganda, and film. Much of Bennett's non-fiction work has stood the test of time. One of his most popular non-fiction works, which is still read to this day, is the self-help book <i>How to Live on 24 Hours a Day</i>.
- Author(s)Arnold Bennett
- PublisherLady Valkyrie, LLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLady Valkyrie, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.