All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy testing expert Mike Bryon, How to Pass Advanced Numeracy Tests provides a wealth of practice questions and detailed explanations to boost your ability in a range of numeracy assessment tests. With over 500 practice questions and four realistic tests, it is ideal for graduate and management level candidates who want to revise the basics and progress to more difficult questions. It includes sections on quantitative reasoning, data interpretation and business judgement that offer realistic practice to help you rise to the challenge and beat the competition.
- Author BiographyMike Bryon is an expert in psychometrics and training solutions. He is also the author of many books including The Advanced Numeracy Test Workbook, Great Answers to Tough Career Dilemmas, How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests, Graduate Psychometric Test Workbook, How to Pass the Civil Service Qualifying Tests, How to Pass Selection Tests, How to Master the UKCAT and The Ultimate Psychometric Test Book, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Mike Bryon
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTesting Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.