Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- Description95 per cent of communication is n-verbal: the shifty glance, the gentle touch, the folded arms or the hard stare. Wordless communication is instant and instinctive. So it's astonishing that we don't take time to learn the subtleties of this ancient and revealing language. Understanding the body's responses puts you in control. You can make the right impression; show someone you care; kw when they fancy you - and make sure they kw you fancy them! You can recognise stress or aggression and learn to calm the situation and be sure who is telling the truth - and who isn't. This title is the ultimate in self-awareness that lets you understand others and be understood.
- Author BiographyAnna is a twice BAFTA Award winning actress who has a wealth of experience on both stage and screen. Her roots in body language stem from her studies and teachings of Stanislavski Method School of Acting. This 'method' approach has inspired the greats such as Marlon Brando, Anthony Hopkins, Daniel Day Lewis and Stephen Berkoff. Anna's recent Bafta was for the award of Best TV Drama 2010 for 'Occupation'. Anna has put her extensive knowledge and understanding from this as well as her personal studies through the workshops she has designed and led for drama students both nationally and internationally. Anna's experience and interest in how we can effectively deploy our personal experiences through our body language and her ability to relate this to audiences is widely acknowledged through her work in live theatre, television and film. She has an avid interest in the human psyche and has also qualified as a hypnotherapist and counsellor. In this body language book, she shares her valuable insights and her in depth observations with the reader in order to help develop their own personal observation and communication skills in all sectors of their lives. Anna is currently involved in a range of film and television productions, both as a performer, writer and producer. She is constantly renewing her interest in communication by going 'back to basics', using body language as the basis for how we fundamentally communicate with all aspects of life. She is committed to living her life as environmentally aware as possible even though the world is racing ahead with cutting edge technology. Today communication is largely based on the use of computers and mobile phones, her commitment is to staying grounded in the basics of what makes real communication work. That is, really understanding that it is not what we say but how we say it whilst still learning to truly understand how we express ourselves and what we are truly putting out there for the world to see and react to.
- Author(s)Anna Jaskolka
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement20 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.