All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe present dire ecomic environment has greatly affected business and the opportunities for advancement or even holding a job. Even universities, although t directly in business, are feeling the impact of diminishing endowments, resulting in lower disposable funds and reduction in invative, unproven programs, which, in the past, often led to breakthroughs. These conditions we hope are only temporary, and they will t affect careers in the long run. This book is written to guide the reader on how to progress in his or her chosen career, how to reach a high position in which one is actually in charge of a unit, department, school, or business and how to run it successfully.
- Author(s)Alexander R. Margulis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.