Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLaunch and grow your home-based mail order business with this step-by-step guide. Learn about equipment, pricing, online marketing, and much more while using worksheets and checklists to get organized and achieve your goals.
- Author BiographyGeorganne Fiumara, home-business consultant and mail-order entrepreneur, founded the 6,000-member Mother's Home Business Network in 1984 and its Web site, www.homeworkingmom.com, in 1998. She has written on home-business topics for Family Circle, Woman's Day, New business Opportunities, and Income Opportunities.
- Author(s)Georganne Fiumara
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight28 g
- Width188 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.