All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're back from hospital clutching your precious bundle - then you realise you've got your Louis Vuitton bag but left the baby behind! You need survival skills: * COURAGE: for the crying, the waking in the night and the tantrums - and when the baby starts that too it's even worse. * PATIENCE: of a saint, and the disposable income of a Premier League footballer. Who kws, your kids might be perfect. You will be hated by every other parent, but that's a small price to pay, isn't it?
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer andthe author of It's Not Rocket Science and Other Irritating Modern Cliches. Mike Haskins is a comedy writer fortelevision and radio andthe author of We Are Doomed.
- E-Publication DescriptionMobiPocket
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleHow to Survive S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight140 g
- Width110 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.