All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Goodness: Origins, Manifestations, and Clinical Implications focuses on the positive attributes that exist in each human heart. In this volume eight distinguished clinicians elucidate the tion of human goodness and devote their attention to subjects including altruism, kindness, concern, gratitude, and forgiveness. The origins of these valuable traits in the crucible of childhood experience are fleshed out and the therapeutic relevance of these ideas is illustrated with numerous clinical vignettes. As a result, this exceptional, tightly edited book is replete with material leading mental health professionals to see their clients in fresh and increasingly helpful ways.
- Author BiographySalman Akhtar, MD, is professor of psychiatry at Jefferson Medical College and training and supervising analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleMargaret S. Mahler
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySalman Akhtar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.