Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a systematic and historical theology workbook. Its primary purpose is to examine the Biblical teaching on the purpose and makeup of humanity. We will begin by establishing the nature of mankind and consider the various views that the Church has held of the constitution of humanity. You will learn about the orthodox and heretical views of the fall of man and the debate of man's free will. Finally we will examine the theological significance of the sexes.
- Author(s)C Michael Patton
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.