CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to help frustrated and overwhelmed parents add tools to their parenting toolbox. Parents will learn strategies how they can change their teenagers behavior, thus having fewer conflicts, reduced stress, and a calmer household. The book is all about the parents changing how they parent.
- Author BiographyGlenn Krause is a high school guidance counselor, board-certified with an MA Counseling. He has worked with teenagers and parents of teenagers for more than twenty-five years, and he also specializes in working with adults and teenagers who have frustration and anger issues.
- Author(s)Glenn Krause
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.