All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionUnresolved anger in children can erupt in damaging and inappropriate behavior. In this story, nine-year-old Penny's anger is kindled by several incidents throughout her day at school and home. After holding in her fury for so long, when she finally lets the angry feelings out, it is a negative emotional explosion. <i>I Am So Angry, I Could Scream</i> teaches children techniques for releasing anger in healthy ways and methods for preventing anger-inducing situations. Young readers are shown how to keep an anger chart to identify the causes of their angry feelings and how to find positive ways to work through them.
- Author(s)Laura Fox
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width173 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.