All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIchabod is a young dragonfly. He and his mother, Elear, have miraculously survived having half of their wings ripped off by a child. They are rescued by ather boy, and introduced to his friends: a young wolf spider who eats chocolate and a young lightning bug, kwn as Lighty, who eats gumdrops. Ichabod and his mother are happy with their new friends, but will they ever fly again? This full color, illustrated book teaches young children about overcoming obstacles through kindness, compassion, friendship, and cooperation.
- Author BiographyMia C. Little was born in Ft. Sam Houston, TX, to a US military family of European ancestry. She was born Lydia Maria Conde, but legally changed her name to her middle name and married surname when she wed civilly. She has a BA in Psychology from Hartwick College and an MS Ed. for Counselors from the State University of NY. Mia is passionate about writing, social issues, and environmental causes. She is a member of Oceana, the largest international marine conservation and advocacy organization. She is also a Care2 member, an international activism network which advocates for a green and healthy lifestyle, civil rights, and human rights. No longer married, she lives with her son in upstate NY.
- Author(s)Mia C Little
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.