Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful book and guessing game in one. Lots of cuddly animals like a kitten and dormouse sit alongside the less adorable slugs and spiders. Try and guess the most appropriate reaction - if you see a kitten, say 'Aaah' and if you see a spider, say 'Eeek!'. Highly interactive book for young toddlers.
- Author BiographyJohn Butler is known and highly respected for his wildlife picture books. He has illustrated six titles for Puffin, all by Theresa Radcliffe. John has also written and illustrated WHOSE BABY AM I? for Puffin, a companion volume to IF YOU SEE A KITTEN, published May 2001. John lives in Kent with his wife and two grown-up daughters.
- Author(s)John Butler
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width230 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading Age1+
- Interest AgeFrom 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.