All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovered by Dr Edward Bach in the 1930s, the thirty-eight Bach Flower Remedies form a system of healing for the negative emotions and attitudes that may interfere with health and happiness. This book provides an in-depth and detailed description of each remedy, together with case histories relating to each one to help the reader appreciate how they may be put into practice. The descriptions and cases have been compiled from the Bach Remedy Newsletter, originally edited by Nora Weeks, Dr Bach's successor and close companion. In each issue she featured a remedy along with a collection of her own case tes, and because they represent such an authoritative text, Philip Chancellor, with her blessing, has compiled them to create this book.
- Author BiographyPhilip M Chancellor was closely involved with the Doctor Edward Bach Centre, and was a colleague of the late Nora Weeks, Dr Bach's successor.
- Author(s)P. M. Chancellor
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width136 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.