All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionI'm Here is the latest film from director Spike Jonze (of Where the Wild Things Are fame), a half-hour narrative short that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2010 and was released on the movie's own website in March. I'm Here is your typical boy-robot-librarian-meets-girl-robot-free-spirit, boy-robot-librarian-gets-girl-robot-free-spirit... in truth, I'm Here, a whimsical and touching look at love among robots in contemporary L.A., isn't typical of anything, and neither is this charming book, which provides spreads of color stills from the movie. I'm Here isn't drawn or stop-motion animation; the movie is live action, with the actors wearing wonderfully awkward costumes concocted of obsolete computer parts. The performers concealed beneath all this hard-molded plastic are British actors Andrew Garfield (Boy A, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, The Social Network) and Sienna Guillory (Love, Actually; the television miniseries Helen of Troy).
- Author(s)Spike Jonze
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.