All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone is looking for balance, wholeness and meaning in their lives, but often the stress of everyday living saps our enthusiasm, energy and satisfaction. This delightful book presents insights as to the origins of stress and how it leads to burut. Learn skills and techniques for balancing all areas of your life to create a sense of wholeness and meaning. This book teaches the reader how to: understand the internal dynamics and impact of stress and burut; overcome personal resistance to change; use new techniques to create more meaning in life; learn to change personal situations to bring more joy to daily activities; discover many ways to manage and control daily stress; and, achieve balance across all areas of life.
- Author BiographyDenny Kercher is a nationally recognized speaker, management consultant and executive coach with over 25 years of experience helping businesses, government and non-profit entities understand and solve a variety of organizational problems and deal with complex interpersonal issues. Denny combines a background in both business and clinical psychology to create an understanding of why people behave the way they do and how one can take charge of one's life. She speaks and conducts workshops across the country about coaching, leadership, managing change, conflict resolution and teambuilding. She is recognized as an expert in the area of stress and burnout management. She holds degrees in psychology, business and theology.
- Author(s)Denny Kercher
- PublisherChrysalis Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChrysalis Publishing Company
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.